Motorcycle Insurance In Pennsylvania
Motorcycle Insurance in Pennsylvania
The only way to protect your motorcycle is by obtaining insurance. Motorcycle insurance policies are required, and we can help you choose the right one that will fit your needs here at Daniel Carinci Agency LLC in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We know that accidents do happen, and sometimes there is no way to prevent them. The last thing you would want to do is get stuck paying out of pocket for repair and possibly medical expenses that can cost you a tremendous amount of money.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
All motorcycle owners must have insurance. There are also minimum requirements that you must meet in order to remain legal while on the road. They include:
- Bodily injury coverage for one person for $15,000
- Bodily injury coverage for two or more persons for $30,000
- Property damage coverage for $5,000
- Personal injury protection coverage for $5,000
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Liability insurance may just not be enough to cover an accident adequately. This is why we provide additional, recommended coverage options. These include:
- Collision- keeps your bike protected if you are involved in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/underinsured- approximately 7 percent of motorists in the state of Pennsylvania do not carry insurance. With that being said, you definitely need coverage. This coverage will protect you if you are involved in an accident with a motorist who does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance.
- Comprehensive- this coverage will protect your bike against wind, storm, fire, flooding, and even theft.
- Medical payments- this will cover expenses resulting from an accident such as dental care, medical co-payments, prescriptions, and even funeral expenses.
The best way to obtain a quote for your next motorcycle insurance policy is by visiting our Daniel Carinci Agency LLC office in the Pittsburgh, PA area today. We are here to help protect all motorists in the state of Pennsylvania.